If you are able to support our work, please consider making a donation at this time.
If you prefer to donate by check, please send to:
Attn: Dr. Khan, Executive Director
6677 Richmond Highway
Alexandria VA 22306
If you are a Federal, postal or military employee, please consider supporting Neighborhood Health through the Combined Federal Campaign. The CFC runs through January 15, 2022.
2021 Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) Designation Code: 25087
2021-2022 United Way National Capital Area Campaign Designation Code 8094
Neighborhood Health is accepting the following donated supplies:
- Disposable face or surgical masks. The packages can be opened, as long as the masks have not been used.
- Isolation gowns, unused
- N95 respirators. The packages can be opened, as long as the masks have not been used.
- Non-Latex Disposable Gloves, unopened packages
- Hand sanitizer, unopened packages
- Disinfectants and disinfecting wipes, unopened packages
Please note: We cannot accept any other supplies at this time.
If you have questions about donations, please contact Nara Hojvat-Gallin at email@example.com or (703) 727-6235.