If you are able to support our work, please consider making a donation at this time.
If you prefer to donate by check, please send to:
Attn: Dr. Khan, Executive Director
6677 Richmond Highway
Alexandria VA 22306
Neighborhood Health is accepting the following donated supplies:
- Disposable face or surgical masks. The packages can be opened, as long as the masks have not been used.
- Isolation gowns, unused
- Face shields, unused
- Cloth face masks for distribution to patients
- Pulse Oximeters, Fingertip
- Digital thermometers
- Blood pressure cuffs, unused
- N95 respirators. The packages can be opened, as long as the masks have not been used.
- Gloves, disposable, unopened packages
- Hand sanitizer, unopened packages
- Disinfectants and disinfecting wipes, unopened packages
Please note: We cannot accept any other supplies at this time.
If you have questions about donations, please contact Nara Hojvat-Gallin at firstname.lastname@example.org or (703) 727-6235.