Currently, Neighborhood Health is accepting the following donated supplies:
- Disposable face or surgical masks. The packages can be opened, as long as the masks have not been used.
- Isolation gowns, unused
- Face shields, unused
- Cloth face masks for distribution to patients.
- Pulse Oximeters, Fingertip
- Digital thermometers
- Blood pressure cuffs, unused.
- N95 respirators. The packages can be opened, as long as the masks have not been used.
- Gloves, disposable, unopened packages
- Hand sanitizer, unopened packages
- Disinfectants and disinfecting wipes, unopened packages
Please note: We cannot accept any other supplies at this time and must keep storage space at our donation sites available for the items above.
If you have questions about donations, please contact Nara Hojvat-Gallin at firstname.lastname@example.org or (703) 727-6235.
If you are able to support our work, please consider making a donation at this time.
Virginia Department of Health – Coronavirus Public Information Line: (877) 275-8343