Please note that due to the COVID-19 outbreak and the need to protect staff and patients, we are making the following changes effective March 23, 2020.
If you have any questions, please call (703) 535-5568.
- Medical Visits: Our medical and behavioral health visits will be conducted by phone, not in person. Please call us for more details.
- Walk-In Visits: We are not accepting walk-in visits. Please call us to schedule a telephone visit instead.
- Routine Visits: Routine medical visits including well-child exams for children ages 2 and above, well women exams, and physicals are being postponed until further notice.
- COVID-19: We do not offer COVID-19 testing. If you are a Neighborhood Health patient and have COVID-19 symptoms such as fever, cough, or trouble breathing, please call us to schedule a phone visit. We are not accepting walk-in visits.
- Dental Care: Routine dental visits are being postponed until further notice. If you are an existing Neighborhood Health patient and have an urgent dental need, please call us.
- Support Services: Eligibility determination and case management will be provided by phone.
- Closed Facilities: Our medical clinics at the Arlington Community Services Board (CSB), Alexandria CSB, and Gartlan CSB will be closed. Services will be provided via telemedicine. In addition, we are not seeing patients at the ACPS Wellness on Wheels (WOW) Bus, Arlington Dental Clinic, or the Richmond Highway Dental Clinic.
- Fairfax County Sites: Our clinics located at the Fairfax County buildings in South County and Merrifield will be open primarily for telemedicine but also limited in-person patient visits, even though the buildings will be otherwise closed to County clients. Walk-ins are not accepted.
- Pharmacy Programs: Our pharmacy programs are still operational.
Tips from the CDC to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 if you are sick : CDC Steps When Sick
Virginia Department of Health – Coronavirus Public Information Line: (877) 275-8343
Arlington County COVID-19 Call Line: (703) 228-703-228-7999 Available Monday through Friday 7 am – 7 pm.